Wednesday, December 1, 2010
What Women Should Know When Dating
Even the most confident women experience anxiety attacks when they go out on a date…what more to those who are not so confident about themselves? If a woman decided to go on date—especially with the man she is interested with—there should be no space for self-doubt. Although being rejected can be a horrifying thought,women can never go wrong if they follow the simple rules on dating.
If you are up on a date, the first thing to consider is how to make the date itself enjoyable for the both of you. If he suggests something you cannot comfortable with, then offer him other alternatives. There’s no good in going on a date that you cannot enjoy yourself.
If you are too nervous and you think you’re not one of those women that are good conversationalists, make up for it by suggesting an activity that would keep you both preoccupied. This would take the pressure off on both parties and may lead to a more fluid conversation. (Tip: try to stay in tune with current events so the man will discover you’re not only pretty but smart as well.)
After breaking the ice, keep yourself in check. Make sure that you don’t go overboard by making nasty comments or by getting “too close” because this will turn him off. If you want to get a man’s attention, pay a lot more attention to him by listening to him rather than you talking.
Before leaving your house for a date, make sure that you leave your emotional baggage behind. Being emotional on a date over something will make a man feel you don’t need a lover but a psychologist or therapist.
Here are additional general rules on dating:
1. Always be gorgeous, decent, or at least presentable whatever your income is. Gorgeous women are one of the men’s guilty pleasures. Looking your best with that gorgeous hair, fancy clothes, and make-up can make you a head-turner anywhere.
2. Be discreet and mysterious. Especially on first dates, giving out too much pieces of information that are unnecessary will only turn him off. Remember, mysterious and enigmatic women stay on men’s minds compared to those who are not.
3. Know when less is more. Dates don’t have to take so much time as long as you keep the man interested. Lesser time might even pave the way for the second, third or fourth date because he would think that you need more time to know each other.
4. Keep that figure in check. Slim or fit women appeals to most men because it gives the impression that these women know how to take care of themselves. Taking a time off to workout in a fitness center or gym can be your investment in looking for your dream guy.
5. Time check. Remember, first impressions last that’s why you have to make sure that you are on time when you go out on a date.
6. Be interesting and interested. Although your date did not turn out to be your “dream guy,” be lady enough to stick until the end by keeping your sense of humor.
7. Even if you believe in gender equality, let the man pay the bills.