Do you believe there's such a thing as a soulmate?

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Portrait of the Asshole as a Young Man 21


I have a strange hard-on for the ghetto girls.

Kool-Aid hair ...

Scoop nails ...

Embellished wardrobes ...

Gold grills (bottom row only) ...

See?  I think I like the hood chicks because they're "of the earth," as some old folks say.  I often find women I went to college with to be overly concerned with being this or being that.  Hood chicks just are what they are -- and fuck you!

Maybe it's the attitude.  Not all of them are shrewish but it helps.  Or maybe it's the fact that they'll wear a tit-exposing J-Woww shirt to work no matter what the job is.

And those cheap shoes.  I'm a foot man and, by implication, a shoe man.  I've seen a woman in brand-new Choos that didn't come close to rocking my world like the ghetto bird rocking a pair of gold spray-painted heels from Omar's Shoe Outlet at the mall.

It's a guilty pleasure... but then again so are all my pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment