Do you believe there's such a thing as a soulmate?

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

(Answers to) Unisex Survey #9


Imagine that you're forced to be the opposite sex for a year. What would you do in that time?
try to explain how men should treat a woman so when I change back it'll be better for me
Who or what do you think about when you masturbate?
dude I got a crush on... with a six pack if he aint got one
Have you ever dated someone you later suspected was a sociopath? If so, explain.
I think everybody done fucked wit somebody crazy
The best and worst date movies are...
Not scary movies... something with Will Smith
If you could exist inside someone else's body like an Avatar, who would it be?
Kim K (and get wit Miles Austin)
What is your worst relationship quality?
I can get loud and yell sometimes but only if they deserved to get yelled at.

No comments:

Post a Comment