Do you believe there's such a thing as a soulmate?

Friday, July 30, 2010

(Answers to) Unisex Survey, Part Deux #4


Have you ever had sex with a platonic friend? Explain.
Nope. Sex isn't worth changing the dynamics of our relationship especially if you're a horrible lay when it's all said and done.
What's the longest you've ever been in a relationship?
Two years off and on.
You find yourself attracted to someone and decide to make the first move. What's your approach?
My approach is always to get their attention by finding a common interest, then put the ball in their court.
What's your favorite time of the day to have sex and why?
Starting the day off with a little sex is always good to me.
What do you think are your chances of finding the perfect mate?
Honestly, I'm over looking for "the perfect mate" and I'm just looking for acceptable, so the chance is very slim.
Cuddle or no cuddle?
No cuddle. You should just be happy I'm still here.
What are your feelings about public displays of affection, yours and others'?
I'm fine with PDA until it's bordering on dry humping.
Is there anything about the opposite sex that intimidates you?
Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment