Do you believe there's such a thing as a soulmate?

Thursday, July 29, 2010

(Answers to) Unisex Survey, Part Deux #3


Have you ever had sex with a platonic friend? Explain.
Nope
What's the longest you've ever been in a relationship?
Two years... I'm hoping the next will just be a lifetime!
You find yourself attracted to someone and decide to make the first move. What's your approach?
Honestly, I try hard not to, but when I did: lock eyes, smile, touch their face softly and kiss their lips! Body language cues are awesome!
What's your favorite time of the day to have sex and why?
So stereotypical, but: the night, because in the dark you rely less on your eyes (as you would in the day) and more on your other senses! Touch!
What do you think are your chances of finding the perfect mate?
I'm not sure! That dude is too hung up on religion! Maybe in another lifetime, sigh...
Cuddle or no cuddle?
Definitely cuddle, but not all the time! Maybe, just relax near each other! I don't need a permanent panda bear or anything! :D
What are your feelings about public displays of affection, yours and others'?
I think a little, unexpected is fun and okay! But annoying a third wheeler and stuff! Negs (short for negative) A walk in a park at night could be more than a walk though... Well, maybe only in my dreams! LOL!
Is there anything about the opposite sex that intimidates you?
They are not as open with their emotions as I would like them to be! When they scan my figure too hard<--- be more ambiguous here please!


No comments:

Post a Comment