Do you believe there's such a thing as a soulmate?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Portrait of the Asshole as a Young Man 14

...business.
Monkey. *teh-heh-heh*

It's one of the silliest euphemisms for female genitalia-- and also my favorite (except when I'm in the hood where I revert to using "nappy dugout").

Why this term of endearment?  I just like the way it sounds.  I like that P-word better-- you know, 'pussy'-- but the p itself makes this word a harder pill for others' ears to swallow.  (I have a female friend who hates to hear me say this word.  'Vagina' sounds fine but...)

Some women say it's debasement for men to call a vagina out of its name, but technically it's not a person-- it doesn't have a brain per se.  And thank God for that!  If that monkey spent all day talking-- the way some women do-- you'd never be able to shove a banana in its "mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment