Do you believe there's such a thing as a soulmate?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Male Escape Tactic: The Desperate Phone Call/ Text Message

You’ve just reached the end of a satisfying sex romp. You’re still semi-aroused, all over the guy, waiting for him to recover for round two.

His phone rings, or vibrates... or doesn’t do either-- but he picks it up. “Dammit!” he exclaims. “My boy’s in jail (or in the E.R. [or stranded somewhere]). The rest of my crew can’t do anything without me. I gotta go and help out.” He leaps out of bed, puts his clothes on.

“Is there anything I can do?” you might ask. “You guys need help with bail?”

“I think we’ll be good. I’ll just call you later, let you know what happened. I’d rather get back in bed with you but… well, you can’t choose your friends.”

This escape tactic works best when the man has already worked it out with a friend to aid in the deception. For example: while you’re in the bathroom, I send a quick text-- *sos*-- to my buddy’s phone; he’ll already know what this means and call me back; while I pretend to complain about having to help our imperiled friend he’ll run down all the places where we can go eat breakfast!

4 comments:

  1. So Adam, won't you dare to acknowledge WHY the man is having his homeboy "faux contact" him to beat the 2nd round?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll address it during Saturday's show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN! This is a secret you shouldn't have put out there! I smiled SO HARD at this! LOL! This is too true, but they shouldn't know THIS much! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS SO TRUE. US WOMEN USE THIS ESCAPE TACTIC TOO!!! LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete