Do you believe there's such a thing as a soulmate?

Friday, June 18, 2010

(Answers to) Unisex Survey


Imagine that you're forced to be the opposite sex for a year. What would you do in that time?

Definitely test drive the walls inside a nice lady, diff sensation I bet! See how people treat me differently in society/work! Eat crazy things that I would normally avoid bc of my crazy metabolism and pump iron. Mentor some boys to be better men

Who or what do you think about when you masturbate?

I think about a guy that I've had a crush on making love to me the way I like it in the most Sensational way! LOL!!! He probably goes down on me and then penetrates! sigh, only a fantasy!

Have you ever dated someone you later suspected was a sociopath? If so, explain.

Well, I was trying to talk to an overly religious southern Baptist, who is still a virgin and a germophobe... does that count?! Hoping that he would know about how respect women more- FAIL.

The best and worst date movies are...

Best- romantic comedy that's good or action, something we could both relate to! Worst- drama where I start crying! :D Nothing too heavy

If you could exist inside someone else's body like an Avatar, who would it be?

Angelina Jolie! Humanitarian and a Sexually empowered woman- nice combo!

What is your worst relationship quality?

I am opinionated, so I may wanna change your ideology, which is sometimes a lost cause, but I still try!

No comments:

Post a Comment