Do you believe there's such a thing as a soulmate?

Sunday, August 22, 2010

From a Blog I've Recommended

(The following is a reprinted post [8/13] from the blog My Life As A Serial Dater.)

Morning Glory

How is it possible that the whole world doesn't wake up fuckin'? (Normally I try to save profanities for the middle or end of a blog post, but I am very passionate about this subject.) Morning sex is my favorite pastime. I challenge you to try to think of a better way to prime a good day? Nothing says a day of success and healthy outlooks like a morning orgasm. Nothin'. Even when I am tired and wanting to sleep, even when I push and pull away at first, I always give in. Sometimes I just have to wake up a little more and get some perspective; you know, remember what's important in life.

Morning sex is the perfect combination of innocence and grime. Your hair is messed up, your breath is stank. Your vision hasn't adjusted yet. Shits all bright. But at the same time, you are new to the world. It's a brand new day. Anything could happen. Birds are chirping, roosters are crowing and you are cumming. Like something out of a fairy tale.

My personal favorite is "The Presentation." In the spooning position, I ease back, press up against him and present. If he didn't wake up first, I slowly wind my body up against his until he's awake and hard. More likely than not, he will grab my hip and pull me against him. This gives a little early morning rush, then it's on from there. No talking, no seduction, no foreplay. We have to be ready for work in 30 minutes. Time to get down to business.

On a weekend morning, Morning Glory can lead you to a full day of sex. On a weekday it can lead to a good day at work and on a Monday, it sets the perfect stage for a killer week. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday it is just required to get you through the midweek lull and Friday sex is just a given. It's the cherry on top of an already oversexed week!

*Morning Glory is never to be used to replace the 'nooner'. There is no reason why you can't have both.

No comments:

Post a Comment