Do you believe there's such a thing as a soulmate?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Portrait of the Asshole as a Young Man 18

Bathwater.
I like chicks with boy cuts -- no homo (lol).

Seriously, though, I remember being out bar hopping last year and seeing this African-American sapphire with a college cut that put mine to shame.  It helped that she had a nice smile and bedroom eyes but it was that freshly-faded dome of hers that captured me.

I was in love (or as in love as the Asshole can be).

Too bad she liked girls.

From the neck down, Amber Rose is pedestrian -- for a model/stripper/video vixen, I mean.  I've seen pictures of her when she had a full head of long hair; it's just not the same.  Hook her up with the "Sisqo Caesar," though, and she joins a pantheon of personal favorites that includes the bald chick from Star Trek: The Motion Picture and Demi Moore in G.I. Jane.

(Sorry, Sinead.)

No comments:

Post a Comment