Do you believe there's such a thing as a soulmate?

Sunday, May 2, 2010

(Answers to) Questions for Women: Dating #2


How should a perfect (good) date play out?
Great conversation and a comfort and ease around one another.
What topics of discussion are most important to you on a first date?
There are not any that are most important but some that are off limits like exes and rules.
Many men consider paying for things-- dates, gifts and such-- in exchange for a woman's affections as glorified prostitution, especially in these times. Your thoughts?
I think you do what you want. If you pay its because you want to. If I give it up its because I want to . No reciprocity required.
How soon after a date should a man call you?
Taking a certain time period is stupid.
How do you feel about "going Dutch" on dates?
Fine by me. But its kind of weird. I like a guy with too much swagger to let me pay.
Do you-- or would you-- date online? Why or why not?
no no no. I watch too much Law and Order and know too many weirdos who probably online date. There are plenty of ways and places to meet people.
Would you ever ask a man out on a date? Under what circumstances?
Yes. If I felt like it.
If the date obviously went well, should he attempt to kiss you at the end?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment